Thursday, March 28, 2013

I don't know the girl who took pictures of me in bed - Davido

Sometime in December last year, Dami duro crooner Davido was involved
in a second lady-in-bed photo scandal with an unnamed girl after the
first one involving girl friend Sonia went viral in March while
holidaying in Ghana.

Davido has not opened up on the matter until now when he tells former
Big Brother Africa house mate Ebuka Obi Uchendu hosts of TV
programme Rubbing Minds that he never knew this girl.

"I was asleep in bed. The girl just snuck in and (makes gesture of
taking photograph) I don't know her. I used to stay in an apartment
back then and movement was kind of free. Maybe I didn't lock the door
and she just snuck in and took the pix. I have however moved to my new
home where there is much tighter security.

No comments:

Post a Comment