Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wrong adverts




The pictures and video clips we see these days in the name of advertising are quite disturbing. Have you ever logged into your yahoo mail to check a simple message that shouldn't take less than ten minutes but end up spending thirty minutes or more? Well that happens to me quite often I must admit. I can hear some one say "check yourself you have ADD". Fine, web designers for mammoth corporations like Yahoo! have a way of playing with the minds of netizens. And I also understand the need for businesses owners to reach out as much as they can to the public to get the attention of potential customers. However putting up nude pictures in these adverts, I must say is a tad extreme. One cannot simply check one's mail in peace. Guys don't force it. The competition is intense, true, but employing such tactics to get customers is simply amoral and must be discouraged

2 comments: